I am looking for work as Scrum Master, Development Manager using AWS or other Clouds, or a Process Improvement Specialist.
I have recently graduated with a Bachelor of Information Sciences: Applied Management Information Systems with Operations Management. I am open to a variety of positions in software development or manufactureing.
A dynamic leader, mentor, and collaborator who has acted as the development process improvement specialist.
- Driven by project success, pursuing self-improvement, relentless collaborator, ownership, intrepreneur, bored with the status quo, focused on forward progress, a force multiplier
- Tenaciously creative approaches to complex problem solving as a visionary forward thinker. An Inventor with 20+ year of bleeding-edge product leadership.
- Returned to college to improve skills by perusing a career-changing goal of an MIS with Operations Management Bachelor’s UNC at Pembroke; Graduated December 2018.
- Personal interests include Amazon Web Services, Cloud, IOS apps, and Artificial Intelligence.
- Conflict Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management Functional Programming
- International Management
- Business Statistics
- SDLC, Scrum
- Lifecycle management
- C/C++ Multi-Threaded
- Data Structures
- AWS, Swift
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Google Technical Support Specialist
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) in C/C++ with MVC
- Artificial Intelligence
University of North Carolina (UNC) at Pembroke, Pembroke, NC Dec 2018
Bachelor of Information Sciences: Applied Management Information Systems with Operations Management
- Summa Cum Laude GPA 3.8
- Artificial Intelligence and Google IT Support Professional certificates via Coursera.
University of North Carolina at Pembroke and Blue Ridge Community College, Flat Rock, NC 2015 – 2018
Full-Time College Student
Entrepreneur, The Untrained Brain Co., Hendersonville, NC 2002 – 2015
- Created a business and market analysis report about using motor coaches to replace regional airline aircraft in short-haul markets (Ride Voyager 2014-2015).
- Experimental Big Data training contract for BMW project utilizing, Text Analytics, MapReduce Hadoop, HDFS, Jaql & Pig running in the Cloud and on local Linux server cluster (Greytree Partners 2015).
- Personal Technology Projects: iOS push payments Credit Card processing app using AWS with DynamoDB, Swift; iOS vendor ordering system app using AWS with DynamoDB, Swift.
International Surveillance Technology (2006 – 2008)
NetSolus (2003 – 2006)
- Enhanced Asterisk PBX call & voicemail features, improved networked storage systems.
- Created new G.711 to G.729 Codec for audio streaming server solution to record call center agent and customer interactions using Asterix saving server hardware costs.
WebVoIP (2002 – 2005)
- Developed SNMP polling software using Object Oriented PERL (with classes) for RRDTools for real-time charting of call traffic, call detail records, costs and sales (WebVoIP).
- Top contributor to open source RADIUS software. Resolving key security defects.
Chief Technology Officer, Pluto Home (2002 – 2003)
- Oversaw technical aspects of customer relationships, guided investors on production schedules, product development, design, quality control, and hardware acquisitions for this home automation software development company.
Software Architect, SSDE Team Leader, OEM Services Consultant, Microsoft, Redmond, WA 2008 –2009
- Accountable for improvements in the performance of the Windows customer startup experience on OEM computers by analyzing systems and recommending changes.
- Executive level engagement directly with International OEM PC manufactures to improve initial customer Windows interactions and raise overall customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for positive customer relationships with HP, DELL, ACER, ASUS, Lenovo, Samsung, Sony and Toshiba. Hosted OEM partners while in the country or on campus.s
Software Architect & Software Engineer C/C++, Pace Micro, Boca Raton, FL 2001 – 2002
- Lead architectural design and implementation of browser-based cable TV set-top box (STB).
- Created web browser for PowerTV OS in C using MVC design concepts.
- Created version control procedures; reducing problems with coding, quality & teams.
- Changed developers from relying on software to relying on each other as part of a team.
- Upgraded Cisco PowerTV OS to a multi-threaded system improving performance by 40%.
- Created an asynchronous RPC client/server interface, with JNI, for 3rd party billing system.
- Enhanced performance of Pay per View client; cutting purchase approval times significantly.
Sales Engineer & Solutions Consultant, Chordiant Software, Mountain View, CA 1999 – 2000
- Sales consultant for the delivery of Java-based CRM system at TSYS credit card processing.
- Resolved key post-installation issues during early life support.
- Lead Customer relationship manager (CRM) product team onsite.
Software Architect, Senior Technical Lead, C/C++, Intellivoice Communications, Atlanta, GA 1997 – 1999
- As Software Architect invented digital Email to Voicemail to Email (EVE) system using microservices
- EVE was the basis of the decision for Premier Communications to acquire Intellivoice.
- Created digital voicemail system, eliminating analog hardware, reducing processing cost by 90%
- C-Level sales and technical negotiations with Premiere Communications.
- Acted as the sales engineer in support of sales staff trust-based selling process.
Software Architect & Team Lead, C/C++, Daugherty Systems, Atlanta, GA 1996 – 1997
- Planned and managed technical assessment & full code rewrite for Delta Air Lines’ Magellan reservation system resulting in a significant overall improvement of agent and call center performance.
- Saved client millions of dollars in excess equipment capacity, labor, and lost sales through increases in system performance by removing software development errors and system constraints.
- Working with Kanban methods, developed business documentation, requirements documents, use cases, software requirements specifications, report specifications, user stories, interface designs, and code.
- Eliminated excessive reservation agent terminal downtimes during customer calls.
- Reduced reservation call lengths by 90% by reducing application crashes.
- Diagnosed obscure network and DB/2 issues with the Delta Airlines reservation system.
- Interfaced directly with unionized workers, reservation agents and backend developers.
- Improved network capacity and routing by reconfiguring network hardware.
Technical Lead, Staff Engineer, C/C++, Consultant, Atlanta, GA 1995 – 1996
- Analyzed and rewrote primary Order Processing Client/Server Middleware backend.
- Eliminated sales commission overpayments and errors. Reduced factory order latencies.
- Directed inter-departmental staff on Windows Client/Server Business applications.
- Resolved network infrastructure congestion issues.
- 5,325,527: Client/server communication system utilizing self-generated nodal network, June 28, 1994
- 5,454,102: Method and apparatus for transferring structured data using self-generated node network, Sep 26, 1995
- 5,630,060: Method and apparatus for delivering multi-media messages over different transmission media, May 13, 1997